Black Tuna Burger
1/2 tps salt
1 cup red cabbage
1/2 oz balsamic vinegar
1/2 oz Olive oil
1 tps Crema di Balsamico
2 oz mayo
4g sepia ink
2 black burger buns
1 oz butter
THE OTTO GRILL
Black bun meets dyed mayo and delicious tuna. This burger is not only because of the sepia ink a real eye-catcher!
- Mix the mayo with the sepia ink to create a black mayonnaise.
Finely slice or chop the red cabbage, salt and set aside for about 10 minutes.
- Next, squeeze the red cabbage. Then mix with balsamic, olive oil, crema di balsamic and pepper. Ready is the red cabbage salad for your burger!
- Cut the buns in half and spread the butter on the halves.
- Turn on The Otto Grill on low heat. Then briefly toast the buttered buns, cut side up.
- Salt the tuna steaks. Regulate The Otto Grill on low heat.
- Grill on low heat Meat-O-Meter level 2 for about 1 minute on each side.
- Spread mayo on bottom half of buns. Place sliced tuna on top. Top with the red cabbage salad. Spread the top of the bun with black mayo as well, put the lid on, bite into it, enjoy!
Call us for free at
+1 (855) 505-5646
Write us an email: